Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All you generation 3 owners...on average what kind of mechanical or problems in general have you encountered since you owned your car? It seems like my car has had so many problems compared to my other friends, however it could just be me over reacting. Is problems like brakes, starter, altenator, cv shaft/boot/axles, distributer common problems for you all? My car is just turning 10...it has 90XXX miles on it. So many headaches and so much money...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wheel bearing, water leaks, cv boots, ball joints, weird electrical problems, im expecting my rad to leak and I think my alt is winning (could be paranoid though). My car has 210xxxkms so im not really complaining.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm at 188K miles and i've had to fix/replace brakes, starter, altenator, cv boots, distributer, cracked radiator, heat shield , bad struts, and bad ignition control module (ignitor.) My gen2 hasnt had half of those issues and is going on 200K miles..

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
my 95 gsr has 151,xxx miles on it and only problems ive really experienced, was ripped cv boots, the bad radiator at 132,000 and my climate control buttons, the electrical is all weird, sometimes they'll all be lit up, sometimes only half, and right now, they're all off...weird ****

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.