Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know if the front seats will fit into our cars? Are there any modifications needed to make them fit if they do? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. Anyone know about the back seats of a G3 fitting in our cars. I think its a different split ratio, but would it be possible?

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I needed to buy a driver's seat right away. And the gen 2's that I saw were in bad condition. But I saw plenty of gen 3 seats that were good.
But I finally found a good seat, actually front and back seats, in great condition. I washed 'em yesterday. So Hopefully they're dry by tonight.

·
Registered
104 Posts
so the Gen 3 seats do fit? how much do your average used Gen 3 seats go for. In resonable condition

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
no, the gen 3 seats take modification. first off it is a 50/50 split, and the gen 2 are 60/40 so the middle pivot has to be removed, sealed up and placed in the correct location. after that the seats will have 3/4 inch gap on both sides, so you will have to come up with a clever way of filling in the gaps.
Can it be done? Yes.
Is it an easy swap? Hell no.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry if my post misinformed. What I ended up getting were front seats and back, off of a 90 GS.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
good. perfect fit.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't pay too much for them. I found them at a junkyard by Irwindale speedway.

I have the front passenger seat and back seat still if anyone is interested. The seats are blue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts