Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
what color is the interior? do you have the armrest? is it in good condition?

*edit - just read your e-mail...keep me posted*

*edit2 - im looking for a black armrest*

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok..here is some info:

1)it's a LS
2)it has black interior thats in real good shape
'cept the rug
3)pass side tail light is broke...but i have another teg coming thats the same LS but automatic
4)this LS i have now is a 5 speed...if anyone needs
interior pieces

jus let me know wut you want...i'll box it ...see what it'll cost to send it to you and then ya can send a bank check/money order or use PAYPAL...

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hey I just need the driver's door handle(inside), just the part where you hold to close the door...not the whole panel.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got that rice eyes...drivers door handle itself is broke but got rest...give me yer zip code and i'll see wut it'll cost to mail to ya...

·
Registered
721 Posts
i want the shift stick and knob....tell me how much it'll be to take it to 62269

or maybe you'll be willing to trade the shift stick and knob for the following i have for sale in my signature - i'll give you time to think

·
Registered
814 Posts
Question I have an LS and it is black interior except for the plastic side panels that stretch from the driver and passenger side by the window to the roof. Do you know what im talkin about? These parts for me are tan. If the part on yours is the same then I would love the drivers side one and drivers side vent and if you dont need it the whole center vent area. Oh are you givin away the outside moldings?(like the ones that say DOCH and the other ones all around the car).
How much to 50310

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
superduperHOOTS on Mar/29/04 said:
i want the shift stick and knob....tell me how much it'll be to take it to 62269

or maybe you'll be willing to trade the shift stick and knob for the following i have for sale in my signature - i'll give you time to think

-----------------------------------------------------

do you happen to have the dead pedal? also the lil cubby hole that goes under the radio?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.