Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sorry but those ones look like the gen3 ones... =( if you look at the ends they are too rounded out... the would pop out the fenders... BUT!!!!!!!!

If you call RSVersion.com they do have ones that look just like those for our tegs.. they are 37?.00$ And they get them in once a month they said. Andy told me that they have been going out every day. The bad part is that the only pic is in the Mag. IT. and it sucks and they dont have it on the web sight yet... they said it should hit in about 2 more weeks... =) so i hope you all have fun.. i just ordered mine and i will take pix when they get here and after they are on..

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Check out this photoshopped swap click
and tell me that the one pieces dont suit our cars better

·
Registered
478 Posts
dont even go with them... tell me if you want one piece JDM headlights and i can get you them for 100 a set just let me know. i got some and damn they look good. go to street-dreemz.com and check them out pics are kinda bad but you can see them. email me @ [email protected] with your orders. they take a while to send here cause they come from japan but there worth it. you will be charged no shipping from japan to here just from my place to your place. let me know. i can also get g2 gauge clusters and clocks.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Street_Dreemz on Sep/19/02 said:
dont even go with them... tell me if you want one piece JDM headlights and i can get you them for 100 a set just let me know. i got some and damn they look good. let me know. i can also get g2 gauge clusters and clocks.
$100 a set eh

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hey Tqual.
YOu can get 1 pieces for 100? what about shipping to 08638?

What is the total?
Bulbs/harness too?
Let me know

·
Registered
712 Posts
93-TeG on Oct/29/03 said:
Sorry but those "new" lights are ugly.
Just my 10 cents!

93-TeG
ima go ahead and agree with you. those headlights are ugly as hell

·
Registered
253 Posts
the projectors look sweet but you'll never get the cleanliness of the JDM's

·
Registered
57 Posts
ok i got then just yeaterday. but not just the 1pc projector i got the black duel halo projector that look kick ass. i posted pix on aztegs.com and in g2ic.com. they look totaly sweet with my new vis CF invader hood. i will post them too. see you all on the road.

·
Registered
57 Posts
im with ya man... how did you wire up your halo's. did you just splice them into your running lights or did you use a relay. i think i will use the relay for sure so not to drain the current

·
Registered
712 Posts
MidnightHustler on Oct/30/03 said:
i love mine... they look 100 times better then the JDMs on my black teg...
thats impossible!! i wont believe it!! nothing is better than Jaaaayyyy-deeeee-mmmmmm!!! haha!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts