Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m currently building the Da and Looking to do a 4 piston wilwood calipers with wilwood rotors and a brake booster/master cylinder delete kit from chase bays. Wondering what I do with this waste of space rear brake modulator and rear brake resivior. Can I re route rear brake lines? Please let me know.

·
Administrator
3,744 Posts
I’m currently building the Da and Looking to do a 4 piston wilwood calipers with wilwood rotors and a brake booster/master cylinder delete kit from chase bays. Wondering what I do with this waste of space rear brake modulator and rear brake resivior. Can I re route rear brake lines? Please let me know.
Rear brake modulator and rear brake resevoir? I've never heard of such a thing. Post a pic or two....

·
Registered
208 Posts
that would be your abs iirc, dont think you'd be able to run that with the delete kit, but i might be mistaken.

·
Administrator
3,744 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did some more looking round did see my abs light on my dash board, I have 2 da’s one is a 90 and 4 door with no abs that’s why I jumped to conclusion to my project not having abs. Wondering what I can do to delete it. Takes up too much room. + I don’t really want abs anyway. Not really going for a track based type of car. Unless I get insightful info as is to why I should keep abs. Thanks for the info really helped **** tons dude.

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Not really going for a track based type of car. Unless I get insightful info as is to why I should keep abs.
Removing the ABS because "it takes up too much room"? You need this room in the engine bay for what?

If you are going to be driving this car on the street and in different weather conditions, most would *want* ABS since it's purpose is safety.

Your diagnostics and logic have been swings and misses thus far

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for coming off ignorant as I am very much so. I do not plan to make this my daily driver so I highly doubt it’ll ever see dangerous weather conditions. Just looking for a cleaner engine bay in the end with everything I decide to keep. Don’t know how I’d hide/clean this up. Just really ugly and bulky. I know how abs works and how much safer it is to a non abs car. I just didn’t really think it was such a crazy difference

1 - 10 of 10 Posts