Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please move this if necessary, i wasnt quite sure where to put it...

I plan on going turbo with my gsr, so i wanted to put some stuff in that can be installed with or without the turbo like the boost gauge and a/f gauge..i was wondering, what is better for seeing all of them clearly..when i say all i mean my boost, af, temp, tach, mph and fuel..the A pillar might attract some unwanted visitors, but the 2 gauge bezel insert would block my temp and fuel gauges...any help is greatly appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
You need to use the search option. This sight's tools should be taken advantage of. What do you mean by unwanted visitors? You should just put them on top your dash over your air vents.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
The 2 gauge bezel won't block anything like your fuel and temp gauges from view. Secondly, regardless where you put it theives will look in the car and see it no matter where you put it.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Do a search for the 2 gauge bezel. I posted mine as well as other members a while back. I'm sure you'll like it.

Its not totally stealthy, but a lot more cleaner look than the A-pillar ones IMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts