Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, those of you with kits, what gauges do you have? egt? boost? water temp/press? fuel press? oil temp/press? air/fuel? which do you think are most important?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
*turbo* kits. im asuming you thought i meant some other type of kit?

·
Registered
96 Posts
egt, boost, and oil psi. A/F dosnt really do much for you unless your into some serious tuning and temp gauges i guess could be used but arnt necessary

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well, I don't have any yet. I want oil pressure, oil temp, water temp. I feel those are most important to me.

EDIT: sorry my car is NA, forgot that part. Well thats what I want anyway.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
i have vac/boost, and air/fuel attached to techedge wideband.

i want EGT probe too, but i probably won't have a gauge for it, i'll just run it straight into the aem ems.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Oil pressure and boost for me. Not much point in an A/F gauge unless it's using a wideband sensor. An EGT gauge would be more useful for monitoring the engine anyway.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
i have a.f ratio / oil pressure (mech) and water temp (elec)

i am saving up for volts and fuel press in an autometer dual gauge bezel

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm running Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp., and A/F(WBo2), Kind of. I can't afford gauges because i'm poor, so I bought sending units for digital gauges, and tapped them into my laptop to log/view.

EDIT: you can tell i'm a homemadeturbo memeber =P....There's also a palm pilot display program....hmmm...maybe i should do a writeup.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Boost is very necessary and EGT gauge is important if you are tuning to see if you are running lean or rich in the combustion chamber. one thing though. A lot of people are saying Oil pressure gauge is imporatant. Don't we have a "low oil pressure" light? Is this so inaccurate that we have to use a gauge?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts