Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in blue bulbs into the guage cluster, and noticed that it gets lighter going towards the fuel gauge. The oil, tach, and speedo is a nice blue color, but the fuel gauge seems really white. Is this normal, or what?

And, when putting in these 3 bulbs into the back (size 194), i noticed several other bulbs, but a smaller size. What size are these, because i was thinking of making these blue as well?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
okay, well you need to get blue glass bulbs, not blue painted bulbs, or even LED 194 bulbs(that's what i have). The bulbs you have now are either not bright enough or are burning the color off the bulb and turning white/turqoise. Changing the other bulbs wont really get you anywhere because those are the bulbs that light up thins like your seatbelt light, brake light, SRS, ABS, stuff like that, and the bulbs for those aren't colored, the plastic cutout itself is colored.

·
Registered
39 Posts
the same thing happened to me with the bulbs fading...the bulb for the temp/tach was fine, but the other 2 faded...i have the painted bulbs and i replaced them and they haven't dimmed again yet but we'll see

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.