Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1999 Acura and sometimes it runs a little rough. I was told that a gas treatment would help. But when I went to buy one there were so many. What treatment would be best for my car. It's a automatic.

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Save your money and don't use gas treatment. Most likely your car is running rough due to another issue (fuel, ignition, etc) and not related to your gas. Get a tune-up to start if you've never had one and go from there. You can also try describing your symptoms of "little rough" on this site and others my identify what the problem is.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ran into another problem discovered while changing oil. The boots on my front CV joints are both torn. Haven't noticed any problems with driving. My friend said we could re-grease the cv joints and replace the boots. Can you do that?

·
Administrator
3,583 Posts
Ran into another problem discovered while changing oil. The boots on my front CV joints are both torn. Haven't noticed any problems with driving. My friend said we could re-grease the cv joints and replace the boots. Can you do that?
Yes, or replace the axles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
jjkz24
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing