Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
14 rite?....correct me if im wrong...=)....but iuno y i almost reach to "Empty" today and i only fill 10 gallon of gas to get it fullllll....so maybe is not 14...=)

·
Registered
452 Posts
let me bring this thread back to life....
i put full tank in my 95 ls and

imagine this is my gas tank

E\ |I/F

that | is where my needle is....and i put only 210 and it eats that much gas...if 13.2 gallons is the size of my gas tank...and 25miles per gallon is what i get for street...that means i should get at least 330 by the end of my gas....but doesn't seem like i can make it at 330...lol let me keep u posted when my gas is gone. haha tell me your gas story?

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
They always make cars like that, cause you got to allow a gallon or two to slosh around in there.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
looks like my gas tank is more accurate, lol.

I got it taking in 10+ gallons and the light doesn't come on.. I haven't actually driven till the light, so I dunno when it does come on for me, if it even works.

·
Registered
798 Posts
wow a buck 70, thats cheap compared to CA's gas prices... 2.20, and i commute to school everyday. OUCH!!! makes me want to drop out of school, gas prices and college tuition... how the hell does the ppl in charge of CA figure a young student can afford that. not to include rent and food. AND BOOKS!!!! DAMN!!! ima drop out and work for the city.. no need for a diploma or a degree i think, and they get good pay with family benefits. why pay off the ppl that dropped out of high school and dick the ppl that decide to continue to college. F*CK CA. im moving to... i dont know yet ahah

·
Registered
452 Posts
damn i believe CA has the highest gas prices? i live in san diego, california....and here in rancho penasquitos its $2.23 for 87 octane....HOLY CRAP. reminds me i should fill it up b4 it hits $2.50 by the end of the week. LOL but yea how many miles do u guys get on your cars?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts