Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my cars gas tank replaced and a few days later when I picked it up from the exhaust shop I noticed a strong gas smell and check engine light. P1654 and thought replace gas cap. Cleared it and replaced it, same thing. Took it back to guys who did gas tank. They did smoke test to find where the vapors where leaking from and they said the valve, base gasket, and sending unit were all shot and needed replacing. Part #s: 17550st7a01,37800st7c11,37801st7a01.
I cant find the valve at all, and the gasket will take till jan 22 2021 to get. What should I do?I cant find these parts.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It may be time to get creative. I thought about just buying material and cutting out the gasket...basically make it myself. Here's my question....can I just plug the vent valve? Isnt there more than one? So I have to take more time filling up the tank to give the tank time to vent out air, but would it affect the cars performance is my question?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant find the 177500-st7a01. C11 I order already, dont know if the gasket comes with it. Checking junkyards now, but not having any luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts