Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just wondering what experience you've had with garages/shops in Maine? Hopefully in the near future I'm going to be doing some upgrading and I'm wanting to scope out some trustworthy places to bring my car to. I'm in the midcoast area, but I'd be willing to drive if it's for good service.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I stopped by this place in Westbrook and i was impressed with their facilities. They are mostly engine builders and focus on Honda stuff. one tech seemed knowledgeable about Tegs as well.

Spc-racing.com

·
Registered
383 Posts
ya sorry thats all i got.

I don't need to take my car to anyone to get it worked on so I don't know of many shops. Also I don't think there is much of a market for modding cars in maine anyway. Maine economy is down towards the bottom of the list for expendable income.

sorry for the unnecessary opinion and facts. I'm just frustrated with Maine politics right now

·
Registered
144 Posts
NEAD in westbrook, never been there but they have alot of cars goin through there. its right of the exit next to icp
(international car parts) and napa.

i need to do a gsr swap and im wandering where to get it done, i do most of the maintanence and some of the modding to my car myself but i think i should leave the swap to experts.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, I do all the work on my car, but in the future when I get into engine internals, and hopefully a turbo then things like dynos will need to be done, which I don't have access to. Thanks for the help guys. I know what you mean noshow, ME kinda sucks sometimes. But look on the bright side, we don't have crazy emissions tests like the guys out in CA, or 1/16 of the car thieves, either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.