Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am about to buy a body kit for my gsr just don't know which one yet. Can you guys give opions and maybe some pictures. Show me the ones you guys have or want to have.
Thanks to all in advance.
Chris

·
Registered
9,908 Posts
do a search, you will find tons of pics, you can also try honda-tech.com they have a thread for just integra pics, over 7 pages worth of pics, check them out.

the nicest and cleanest looking kits in my opinion are the front/rear/side lip add ons from wings west.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea i think i like the clean sleeper look.... okay i ve done some broad search on internet and came up with some nice looking ones but i always get like german websites or other euro sites. but did find a few okay sites. whats your feeling on material (i ve heard to stay away from fiberglass) to get also?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like your bomex i wonder how it would look on my white gsr. nice though. like everyone else said needs rims. but i am sure all in time. i know its polite to ask but how much was that kit?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
ok well sean i'm sorry for posting your car .. i hope its cool with you but its just so damn sweet looking that i can't resist. alright ... well here is the best pic i can find of the wings west type II lip kit. MMMM this car is hot and i kinda thought that if sean did see this post and that he would slap a couple up so if you do see this... i only posted one so you can slap like 10 more on here:)!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
hey, I got a 2000 front end on my 95 SE, any one know what would go good on it? she's pearl white. I saw a tight JDM body kit that would look good on that red one up in the earlier post. dont know if it's the style your going for though. I'd look in too it if I were you, I'll try to get some pics for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts