Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if this already have been posted, but if it did im really sorry.and i tried searching for it but i will come up as error so i didnt know what else to do. i want to know if anyone here have a g2 with a type r wing and u do can you post pics?

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
This has been talked about before... I forget who it was that had a (blue?) gen2 I think it was with the Type R wing on it? ...

.. Didnt look right IMO, some like it others dont..endless battle.

If I can find that post I'll show it to you

- Josh

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks josh i wanna see how it would look because i think my project car would look good with a wing but dont know wat. i saw a g2 here that had something like an supra wing but dont know about the shopping cart wings . if any1 have any ideas please share with me

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
The G2 with anything other than a stock wing looks like ass (unless its a Mugen wing, of course). If you want to see different styled wings on a G2, go to Wings West.com to see the Type R wing and the Supra wing and various other fiberglass and urethane wings.

·
Registered
93 Posts
are u talking about the "HIRO" wing? those are pretty rare. i just read a thread about it either here or g2ic. there was one on ebay a while ago. i think it sold for $150 or something.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts