Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rear shocks been leaking oil for a few months, and i've finally put in the H&R OE with GR2 last week. It have a even fender gap now! Sorry for bad pic and dirty teg, but trust me, she had been in a saltier situation before (it was almost like a white teg).

It said lowered 0.75" but it seems more like 1" or more.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
It still looks kinda high, but better. I guess with the bad winters you really cant go that low. Those should be fine for your stock shocks as well.

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have been driving it for a month now, it drop another 1cm approx. i think the spring/shocks had finally broken in, it had become a lot smoother when it was first installed!!!! It ride almost like stock now, i wonder if it will get any smoother. Handling is great compare to stock, driving on highway is a lot more stable too, like steering @ around 100mph is a lot more steady compare to stock.

For those who don't wanna drop it uber low, H&E OE is very good, but go with other shocks like Tokico Blue or Koni Red instead, the ride would probably be even smoother.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Not to make fun but you spent money for that drop? Just looks like theres someone sitting in the car (barely diff.) I guess its one of those thing driver can only tell.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those of us who don't want our daily drivers to scrape over every speed bump and bash every parking-lot curb must be satisfied with an understated drop. The benefit is that we retain a dignified look.

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
i dont c a drop at all
looks the same height

1 - 7 of 7 Posts