Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whose got a gen 2 GS-R here and how many miles do you have. I finally found one and I'm goin to check it out and was wondering whats gone wrong with your guys(or gals) cars. Its got 130k and I was hoping for less but if its in primo condition it will be hard to pass up. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
my 92 gs-r has over 160k on it and still runs strong, but i'm garaging it right now to start building up the engine

·
Registered
208 Posts
i have an ls with a b17 swap....my motor had 110k when we swaped and i rebuilt the head....i'm waiting on pistons

·
Registered
208 Posts
you can wrap electric tape around your trunk latch and that will stop some squeaking...i did it on mine

·
Registered
18 Posts
92 GS-R, 140k. runs great, I'm about to start rebuilding the engine in a few months though, I don't even want to see my motor start acting up. I'm sure if I didn't rebuild it it would definetely last up to 200k no problem.

·
Registered
162 Posts
can one of you guys whos building up the motor tell me the length of the b17a rods? thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts
163xxx and still running strong...

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
hey, i got the best one out of all of yurs, 92 gsr with 62,386 miles, yep that is it!! bought if from a guy that has stored it for a LoNG time, if anyone can beat that, do it!

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
pubestripe on Feb/08/04 said:
hey, i got the best one out of all of yurs, 92 gsr with 62,386 miles, yep that is it!! bought if from a guy that has stored it for a LoNG time, if anyone can beat that, do it!
Good for you pubert.

·
Registered
721 Posts
i remember looking on some acura auto parts store online and they have brand new db2 crankshafts for $800 whopping bucks!!

yeah, you guys rebuilding the motor should get it

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Congrats on the find. Ask for some maint receipts. Change the timing belt/waterpump if it has not been done. Basically all these cars need are maintence to live forever.

·
Registered
14 Posts
have a 1992 GS with a b18c which was done recently with 58 000kms on the motor...built with type r pistons and rods, jun 3 cams, springs, cai,headerz,exhaust...my problem was gettin a cold air intake that would fit...i just ended up going to AEM and got a custom one made!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Talk about back from the dead...this thread is two years old . Someone knows how to use the search feature

1 - 20 of 26 Posts