Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peoples, the other day i saw a CRX convertable and thought to myself hmmm CRX is a hatchback and so is my teg.Is it possible to do so or even T- Top and if so is the amount of work worth it?

·
Registered
181 Posts
of course it is possible and im sure someone has even done it. i myself have never done it but i beleive it involes cutting and welding.

someone on here will probably post pictures of one. but beware and notice how ugly a teg would be t-topped or convertable.

the amount of work depends on how good whoever is doing the work is. and as far as it being worth it.... thats a question that only you can answer.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Oblivion...that would look SWEEET! if u actually did that..... personally i think i would keep a G2 the way it is, b/c making it a convertable would require alot of work and it would make the car alot heavier. Therefore, its not worth doing....and BLuE_By_YoU...this has been posted before, so do searches b 4 u post.....ok im out!!!

93-TeG

·
Registered
10 Posts
i think the convertible teg, although extremely unique, is untimately not worth it because it doesnt look too hot and it weighs the car down soooooo much with all this unsprung weight.......plus think about how much it would cost.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
starman724 on Feb/07/04 said:
i think the convertible teg, although extremely unique, is untimately not worth it because it doesnt look too hot and it weighs the car down soooooo much with all this unsprung weight.......plus think about how much it would cost.
ummmm, how would it effect unsprung weight? mis-information at its best.

Adam

·
Registered
878 Posts
after looking at the 3 pics of the convertable i think there fake the car has 2 diffrent body kits on it and appers to have all 3 pics in the same spot.. just seems funny to me..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts