Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
nope. not true. only current CF lip made speficially for a gen 2 teg (92-93 bumper only) is made by JDP Engineering (www.JDPEngineering.com). It is a Spoon-like lip. It is 240 plus 50 for shipping. i have it on my teg. i love it

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
The one i post are only about 100$ shipped. Is ABS plastic, way stronger than CF, just prep it good, spray it black with clear coat, and it'd looks better than CF.

Total pwnage. But if you really want CF so badly, 300$ @ JDP Engineering is your choice then.

·
Registered
47 Posts
IMO the CF one looks better man. he was asking for the cf one, dunno why you posted up your lip...

JDP Engineering sells the lip as sucka306 said... and believe me, it looks friggen awesome

thats suckas car. oh and the other CF lip is the WW RS Lip replica which is a so called "mugen replica" which i dont believe. i havent seen the damn mugen kit for 92-93.

·
Registered
47 Posts
ahh dont tell anyone about the oem replica! because i have the REAL one. hahaha anywho, that black car isnt mine. it is member "SUCKA306" whom obviously posted in this thread. the jdp lip is only for 92-93 bumpers. i have a zenki styled integra.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.