Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a nearly brand new meguairs body kit. The kit retails at $1125 + $175 shipping. I am selling it because ive decided i like the WW RS kit better. The kit is unpainted and is oem fit. I want to try to get close to what i payed for it because it is practicaly new. Leave offers/questions on board or leave me a pm.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes that is the kit but the meguairs front doesnt have the headlight mods so stock lights are needed. go to http://www.versusmotorsport.com and go to bodykits/polyeurathane

Check the site out because that front is a bit different then the Meguairs kit. The versus meguairs kit is a bit better looking i think.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i would buy it for my bros teg but we are both poor but poly urethane is the best to buy. i would jump on it if its in good shape

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The kits in perfect condition. I had the front and back on my car for less than a month so its got 0 problems. The sides have never been put on because my fender is messed up and they go on the fender so i couldnt do it until i got a new one, which is part of the reason im selling it. I cant afford a new fender let alone painting the full kit and fenders. Im going to go with a smaller kit to save money and keep it cleaner.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts