Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didn't know where to post this, but I tought that 3rd Gen owners should know!
With all the problems that can lead from strut/spring changes and axle changes, or while your doing this by your self, things to think about and learned. Started out changing out the driver side axle and the coilover first. But of course I was unsucceful on both of them. I was very optimistic about the struts coming off! reading all these broken LCA bolts and what not. Any how, I just took it to a local shop to get this done. Thanks God I did!!
After all, I got my Neuspeed Full Coilovers installed and new axle on the drivers side. For some reason, everything is better now!!
no more wheelhop on 1st. no more noise on bumps!!
Took it out and damn!, these things are awsome!! I got madd traction on highway. I was flying like I never did before. There's no way just a coilovers made this much difference, but they did.
I can say you will be very satisfied at the end.
I thank the guy that sold me these and recommend all of you to go all out and make it right the first time..
And like me, dont look for the cheap parts!!
Go with good products that people recommend.
I am liking my teg alot more now!!

·
Registered
282 Posts
sorry but this is kinda confusing...so ur saying that the LCA bolt may have made all that changes??

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok!
I use to have just the Neuspeed race springs. now I got the full coilovers from neuspeed. It is set about quarter inch higher than the race spring.(so i can clear the curve up to my drive way) all i'm saying is the LCA could of cause alot of problem when I take out the old struts. There is alot of tegs breaking the bolt there. also, kinda hard trying to do everything on your car by your self., like taking out the axle bolt. Anyway, I thought that it would be wise move to get it done at a shop instead of ruining the full coilovers. I drove it church today, it was totally different then what setup I had before. It felt like you can actually hear the car mroe and listen to it.(can't do this when your car is making that bump noise everytime you hit a little bump).
I can feel a really big difference and feels like my car is actaully hugging the road!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Yea I can't wait to get my car back I just had the Tein SS coilovers put on, and my mechanic said that he likes to lower to where the control arms are horizontal. This is what he has learned from past racing experiences anymore then this and the handling would be all off. Sorry to ramble on about my car I just can't wait till I get it back. Good luck and have fun and of course be safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts