Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm trying to remove my fuel tank from my 1997 Integra. I can't seem to find any videos on youtube, or any articles online. If anyone knows how i should go about doing this, i'd really appreciate it, it would help a lot.

·
Administrator
3,779 Posts
You'll need to remove the rear seat, as the electrical connection for the fuel pump is on top of the tank, and needs to be removed. Removing the rear seat bottom gains you access to this.

From underneath, support the jack with a hydraulic jack, loosen & remove the two fuel tank straps holding the tank in place. Drop it down slowly.

As you drop, you'll have better access to the fuel neck hose that leads to the fuel inlet on the side of the fender. Remove this hose, and the breather hose that's beside it.

Presto - The tank is removed!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll need to remove the rear seat, as the electrical connection for the fuel pump is on top of the tank, and needs to be removed. Removing the rear seat bottom gains you access to this.

From underneath, support the jack with a hydraulic jack, loosen & remove the two fuel tank straps holding the tank in place. Drop it down slowly.

As you drop, you'll have better access to the fuel neck hose that leads to the fuel inlet on the side of the fender. Remove this hose, and the breather hose that's beside it.

Presto - The tank is removed!
Awesome! Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts