Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 GS-R with stock everything except headers and exhaust. Should the fuel rail still have pressure after sitting more than 10 minutes? Im thinking i have leaking injectors due to a few symptoms fitting my current situation. I did a fuel filter 2 days ago and noticed that literally 3-4 drops came out of the line leading to the rail when i removed it. I watched a YT video and noticed they had a lot more fuel come out and the car in the vid had been sitting for awhile. Im wondering whether this would be a leaking injector issue or whether its something else like the regulator or a failing fuel pump. I havent had the money to rent a fuel pressure tester and plan on doing it asap. just to clarify my car has rough idle even after cleaning IAC valve. Also experiencing low fuel mileage, random misfires on the cylinders i think are leaking which are 1 and 2. I have no catalytic converter or muffler and when cold starting after sitting for more than 12 hours i get black carbon from exhaust which doesnt happen when warm starting or when starting the engine within a 2-3 hours of shutting it off, i replaced fuel filter because others said that it would cause this. i also noticed that the car seems to lack power below 3k rpm's. im chasing the gremlins out of this thing and have replaced a bunch of stuff and tested other stuff. new dizzy cap and rotor, wires and plugs, tested the ignition coil and ignitor which passed, new map sensor, new o2's with rear o2 cheater, replaced almost every vacuum line and tested for leaks with the old brake clean trick, and made sure the valves were adjusted correctly. whats your thoughts?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts