Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have searched on how to install the "in-tank" fuel pump and i have found this article on C-speed.

http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/fuelpump/fuelpump.php

so i folded down the back seats and i took off the 3 bolts on the triangle shaped metal cover. When i remove the cover there are NO fuel lines comming out of the top of the lid as shown in the article. there is only the wire clip. So im like WTF, i am getting my turbo dyno tunned tomorrow and i need to get this pump in tonight.

any one else have this problem???

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
are you sure your looking at the pump and not the fuel level sensor the pump is in teh middle of tcar and the sensor is on the passenger side of the car just a little bit. and trust me man your car would never run without those lines going to and from it so it has to be there.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AHHH,
that's probably it. Are the cover plates the same for the fuel pump and the fuel level sensor? I took off the plate right behind the passenger back seat, right infront of the wheel well. so is the fuel pump located in the center of the car under the seats?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.