Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done a lot of searching including HT here and google. Can't seem to find the location of my fuel pump fuse. I'm getting ready to do an intake manifold installation and i want to run the lines dry. I checked the fuse block on the drivers side and pulled the fuse that a previous thread told me to pull , but no luck...fuel pump still cuts on. Should i just pull the relay or what?

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
That might control the fuel but I there is an additional fuse for the pump inside the interior fuse box. Without a picture its hard for me to describe it other than its off to the side from most of the fuses.

Also check here if this helps at all. Link

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry for resurrecting this thread but...

I have a 1996 GSR Sedan and I that list of fuses in the link does not match up at all with mine.. In fact I don't see anything remotely related to 'fuel pump' for any of the fuses both in the interior and under the hood.. Does anyone have a clue as to where I can find it?

I am trying to do the fuel filter and it would be much easier to yank the fuse..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.