Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a built ls motor and am getting rc precision 310cc fuel injectors installed on monday. i was wondering if i need to upgrade my fuel pump or my stock ls one will be ok for my setup. one more question is that i was reading posts and i saw a discussion on rev limiters and how hitting they are set for a reason and hitting them can and will cause damage. well i was wondering since my stock redline is 6800 and i'm upping my redline to 8000rpm if going past 6800 which was my revlimiter would cause any damage? thanks for your help once again.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'll go ahead and ask, becuase I'm sure someone with more knowledge then myself will be asking: What exactly do you mean by "built ls motor?"

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
YOu havent seen Steven post within the past month?? He is the guy with the the built LS dyno results!

Steven, I am upgrading my fuel pump right now, and will be putting 450cc injectors in when I get my JRSC. Its advisable to get a fuel pump from my understanding to compensate for your system pulling more fuel. With a N/A setup you should be cool with 310 injectors

1 - 4 of 4 Posts