Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are three connector behind the gauges...i just installed new gauge which has lights..and i used the power wire from the middle connector and the ground wire from the right connector...after im all done..somehow my fuel needle doesnt seem to move or work anymore..it just stay where i put it at..and it wont move down when the gas goes down...anyone know how to fix this...if not...can u buy an aftermarket seperate fuel meter??

·
Registered
739 Posts
you tapped into the wires that are connected to the plugs at the back of the gauges?

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
new gauge which has lights?- you mean an aftermarket gauge or a new gauge cluster- you've got me confu5ed. If you mean gauge overlay (such as indiglow" make sure it isn't touching the base of the needle even slightly. Something is making it stick if it is anywhere above empty. If you destroyed a wire or broke the connection- when you turn the car on it should drop down to E... otherwise it is stuck.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea i mean the indiglow....i already check to make sure the needle doesnt touch anything..and it still stuck....maybe the magnet inside doesnt work anymore..thats why it stuck???? another question...can i get an aftermarket fuel meter to replace it??

·
Registered
878 Posts
you could get a fuel pressure gague(if you know how to read one and tell from that)
if your stock fuel gauge is broken.. actually ive never seen a replacement gauge but auto meter probably makes one..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts