Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
3,583 Posts
Alright so update. Checked timing. Timings good. If i spray gasoline into the intake manifold directly it runs. I switched back to stock everything with the original parts that were all working before i changed the pump. Still doing it. Spent 90 bucks on a new fpr that is oem honda part...still doing it. I know the plugs are firing because i sprayed gas in the manifold and it ran. It wouldnt do that if plugs werent firing. And i cant see how 2 sets of injectors and 2 ecus in every combination would all cease to work. Especially when the stock ones were working fine up until i changed the pump...ive checked all the fuses too nada. .. Im seriously lost
Have you pulled the fuel line off the fuel rail to see if you're getting fuel to the injectors?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah ive pulled the rail completely off fuel is flowing through it fine. Could the crankshaft position sensor be the issue. I would imagine the plugs wouldnt fire if that was it but im at a loss as to what else the issue could be

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Also when i changed the fuel pump i stalled the car to relieve pressure in the system. I read someone else had this problem and someone mentioned a safety cut off sensor. Is there a sensor that might be cutting off the injectors? If so anyway to do basically a system reset besides pulling the ecu fuse?

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Also when i changed the fuel pump i stalled the car to relieve pressure in the system. I read someone else had this problem and someone mentioned a safety cut off sensor. Is there a sensor that might be cutting off the injectors? If so anyway to do basically a system reset besides pulling the ecu fuse?
Flooring the gas while trying to start the car should shut off the fuel to the motor

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
5 Participants
drmix
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing