Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2001 integra type-r, and i have two leaking injectors, i was wondering what are the side effects of it.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
loss of fuel pressure, risk of exterior combustion

you're ITR is still under warranty, get it fixed!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i would of got it fixed today but the parts I ordered, lik the o ring and seals did not come in, and i heading to Pa today for hot import daze in Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
that's today? what state are you located??

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm from massachusetts, i driving to Pa today, the show starts sat. sept 14. at pittsburg Pa. 1 station square

·
Registered
31,217 Posts
he should be losing vacuum pressure if the O-rings are going. Just torque down on the fuel mounts. Any Acura dealer should have O-rings in stock. It's not like they are back-ordered. If the fuel ain't going in the combustion chamber, you're running lean in those cylinders. Don't even think about running wide open throttle. Read your plugs in those cylinders to see where you're at and you may have to retard the timing for safety until the problem is fixed.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
It took some playing to get my RCs to seat correctly; just retorque them like MD said.

I couldn't imagin the o-ring to be shot on such a new car, but I guess anyhing can happen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts