Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have a 94 rs and every once in awhile it starts to bog down for a bit then it stops i am thinking its just the fuel filter, could it be anything else?

·
Registered
35,673 Posts
^ There is no factory change interval. It's a lifetime part and really doesn't ever need to be replaced, though doing it at 75-90k is probably a safe thing to do.

Rarely does it get so clogged that the engine bogs. I would look at other fuel/ignition components before the filter.

·
Banned
1,961 Posts
Ive talked to many mechanics that told me, change it every 15k miles.

I have no clue how many miles are on the one in my car now...Ill be changing it in the next couple years though, for sure...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
TheGSRGuy on Sep/09/07 said:
^ There is no factory change interval. It's a lifetime part and really doesn't ever need to be replaced, though doing it at 75-90k is probably a safe thing to do.

Rarely does it get so clogged that the engine bogs. I would look at other fuel/ignition components before the filter.
X 2 , I changed my fuel filter at 100K and barely looked dirty but I do it any ways cause I am O.C.D.about maintence
but yes they are cheep might as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.