Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I replace my fuel filter and during the process when installing everything back i noticed the nut that holds down the fuel line to the filter had a hole on the side. Does this hole have to line up w/ the fuel line hole?? Sorry this is a 97 GSR.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nope, it doesn't have to line up. Just make sure to replace the 2 old washers that sandwich the banjo fitting and torque the banjo bolt to 25 ft.lb.

·
Registered
208 Posts
haha vicious nice ? I asked the same ? about 8 months ago the thing is I put one in and I was done bolting it down in about 30 mins but I kept trying to line up the bolt hole with the fuel line and then when I finally did after 1 hr (lol) I started car and fuel squirted errrwhere then I asked a tech guy and he said their made like that doesnt matter where it lines up fuel will feed itself etc so I just slipped it on twisted it landed hole wherever and started car and it was perfectly fine.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I just did mine today and as luck would have it the bottom threads of the new filter cross threaded on me. Luckily it didn't cross thread on the bolt on the fuel line. It sucks when you have to buy 2 of them, especially at almost $30 a pop!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Any one know what size / type of washers I would need to replace when I change the fule filter on a 94 integra. I want to do the job myself and my teg is also my daily driver. I'd like to buy the part without having to walk down to the auto parts store and match the washers up for replacement halfway through project.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
How often do you need to replace your fuel filter? Is it a set number or miles/years, or just when it goes "bad"?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts