Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just doing a little garage cleaning and came up with some stuff for sale.
Stock radio. Any reasonable offer will not be refused.

Here are some random stuff i got for sale: stock gsr sway bar. 14 mm, w/ bushings, brackets, etc. Diy oil catch can. Rear wiper/rear wiper motor. Windshield wiper fluid resorvoir. Just throw some offers :)

Tanabe racing medallion axle back/rear section exhaust $125 obo

Zex nitrous kit. Complete DRY kit. 55,65,75 jets. bottle still has 60% nitrous in it. $325 obo

Interact Steering wheel with pedals for the PC. Brand new. $20 obo.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Is there any chance you would be willing to sell just the piping from the tanabe muffler? Is it the original piping? If not, is it mandrel bent, and what diameter is it? If you do not want to sell just the piping I may go ahead and buy the muffler with it, please give me dibs on it for now.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
By piping, do you mean the b-pipe? or the axle back piping? If you mean the axle back piping, i'd like to include the muffler too. Its too much of a hassle for me to cut off the muffler and try to sell that too. It's 2.25 inch crush bent piping, not mandrel =/

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
95integraLS on Feb/09/04 said:
By piping, do you mean the b-pipe? or the axle back piping? If you mean the axle back piping, i'd like to include the muffler too. Its too much of a hassle for me to cut off the muffler and try to sell that too. It's 2.25 inch crush bent piping, not mandrel =/
Never mind about it then, definately not what I'm looking for.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts