Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Here you go, finally removed from my car and ready to find a package and sell the damn thing. I am not really sure how much shipping will be total, I will have to package it and then bring it there to get a price. The rates ive found online have been around 20$, but people have told me it can be up to 40$.

But Best offer takes. My current offer is 125$ plus shipping from user "acurintegradude"

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well Acuraintegradude has my highest offer as of now. I will only be taking offers until I get the box made to ship, and when I get the shipping price. May be a few days. Just pm me if you are interested.

thanks alot.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i should have the package made maybe sometime in the next THREE 3 days. and then I can bring it to fedex for a price. I had posted this about a month ago, took me awhile to get it off the car, other people have also been waiting the shipping price. So others may have dibs b4 some of you, but highest offer will take it garunteed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
pworld14 on Feb/13/06 said:
$125.50 plus shipping...(just kidding)....forreal $127 plus shipping
honeslty what makes you think that hes going to give it to you for 2 more dollars? thats ridiculous. honestly, grow up and make a normal higher bid.

·
Registered
489 Posts
i think my friends selling his if you guys can't get the chance to buy it.. let me know if you guys are interested ill ask him if he'll do $125 + shipping.

same price..double the oppprtunity..haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.