Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new, only taken out of box so that it could be brought in the house. It fits '94-'97 2 door integras. I would like to sell it for about $575 OBO. Will ship anywhere, buyer pays actual shipping costs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to sell it all together, but I will sell parts separately if the price is right. Make an offer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Integra24 - I sent you an e-mail.
Jwong1268 - I'm selling it for someone else. I already have this kit.

Any other teg owners out there want this?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'll definitely buy the rear piece...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Like I said before, I want to sell it all together. It depends on how much you offer for the rear piece.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am somewhat flexible on the price, just make an offer and I'll consider it.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
You can buy it for cheaper, from nopionline.com.. if you wanna sell it.. drop your price, I know its new, but no one will buy something like that for the price they could get it originally packaged for...

·
Registered
400 Posts
hmmmm....http://www.wingswest.org/....try to copy and paste that....what v. of netscape are u using...cuz it has some pretty graphical effects when u log on....if it doesnt work/...update your v. of netscape...thse people are really nice and have excellent service...thier kits ship out really fast so long as they have it in stock...they even mixed and match a kit for me...and kept it at the same price.....i ordered a 98+ w-type lip...with the sides and 94 - 97 rears...they were cool about it...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts