Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to sell my motegi MR7's in White.. has some curb slight curb marks on one the rest are perfect.. comes w/ nankang 205-40-r17 75% thread left..TAKING OFFERS!!!!! please no LOW BALLERS!! ..SAME AS PIC BELOW!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
how much you looking to get. I had a friend here who sold five of his for 250 and I was late to jump on the deal. Give me a holler on what you are asking

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
..damn..u where are u guys coming from.. with these prices.. u can't even get knock offs for that price.. at least 500 bucks.. for the set..

·
Registered
411 Posts
I bought my MR7 17's for $699 shipped brand new with Kuhmo 712s mounted and balanced.

I will give you $400 shipped for these.

flip.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote: flipsoft on Feb/10/04 I bought my MR7 17's for $699 shipped brand new with Kuhmo 712s mounted and balanced.

flip.
[/QUOTE]...well seems like u had a good deal.. why not go back and by another set from there while ur at it? why would u want mine?.. lol..

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hershey_Yang on Feb/11/04 said:
Quote: flipsoft on Feb/10/04I bought my MR7 17's for $699 shipped brand new with Kuhmo 712s mounted and balanced.

flip.
...well seems like u had a good deal.. why not go back and by another set from there while ur at it? why would u want mine?.. lol..

[/quote]
I take that to be a polite "NO" on my offer. I am going to get another set.

Thanks,
flip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts