Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, still got these sitting in my garage. 18"(18lbs) bronze racing hart cp10s with yokohama parada rubber 215/35. 3 wheels perfect with 80% tread on their tires. one needs to be powdercoated or painted and needs a new tire, but the wheel is perfect other than the finish. Im asking $1000 but im open to offers and trades for just about anything. just let me know here are some pics..i can take more if anyone wants me to.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I picked up some swirlies a few weeks ago, Im happy with them for now. Id like to get some $$ or parts for these.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have 17" eurace wheels with kuhmos with good tread that i would be thinking about trading. do you have any clue how much it would cost to fix that wheel?thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its already been repaired at a shop, its perfect. just needs powdercoating or paint. Look at the bottom picture, the wheel thats in the front is the wheel that im talking about. The top left you can see where it was fixed and its bare metal. Also if you look around the lip you will see its also bare metal from the machine they used to fix it. shouldnt cost much to get powdercoated I was quoted $150 for all 4 the color of my choice. that wheel also needs a tire.

·
Registered
242 Posts
i'd be happy to trade a set of 16 gun metal slipstream with almpst brand new p-zero rubber and pay for all the shipping

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gstyper any pics of the wheels? anyone else have any other offers?

·
Registered
242 Posts
no pics yet but i can take later today but they were used less than 2 months. at the most 2 chips buy the lugs but it's pretty impossible not to every time you put on the wheel

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i got an offer of $850 plus shipping, anyone wanna beat it?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts