Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Web Cams camshafts for 91-2001 non-vtec motor's. Great for N/A set up. only used for 100 miles. only reason why I am selling them is because I needed a more agressive cam for my turbo set up. I paid $305 for the re-grinded cams. They pull very nice and have a fair idle. This is off of my 94 LS b20b, with these on I would pull away from mostly modified GSR's with the usual i/h/e. "I AM NOT HATING oN VTEC"

Grind# 115
Valve Lift at .395
Duration at 242 degree
[email protected] .050 at 222 degree

Offers increased mid and upper end power. Ok with stock injection, fair idle.

Make an offer.
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
maybe nobody wants regrinds..lol...i dont know. i have an LS and would be more than happy to have some cams in her. i was lookin at some crower, but if we can settle on a decent price, i'm game

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So what makes re-grind so bad? I haven't had them that long and they worked fine for me, my friend in a G2 integra got his a year before I did and they still pull just as hard as they did when he first got them.

$200 shipping included. I will post it ground it usally takes about 3-5 days ground or if the buyer is really interested in them I will consider shipping them next day.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is everyone affraid of the regrinds or something? Can someone tell me what's sooo wrong about them?

·
Registered
238 Posts
would these be good in an auto?
when u say fair idle, did it lope pretty hard?
will i need new vavletrain, chipped ecu (i can only rev to 6.5k rpm (damn automatic))
will this fit my 90 ls auto?

$180 shipped??

·
Registered
96 Posts
My friend has regrind in his 92 Teg and he loves them. He got them done to something between a crower 403 and crower 404's. Stock valve train but head work and i/h/e. His car pulls HARD. I'm thinking about them for my 99 LS but gotta get the $$$$ first.
Can somebody tell me what they've heard are so bad about regrinds?
I've never heard anything bad about them, only good.

·
Registered
238 Posts
ive heard that they wear faster depending on ur driving
ive heard that the weld more metal onto lobes for more grinding area.

thats what ive heard, but im in an auto and am not gonna be driving THAT hard

·
Registered
238 Posts
ive heard that they wear faster depending on ur driving
ive heard that the weld more metal onto lobes for more grinding area.

thats what ive heard, but im in an auto and am not gonna be driving THAT hard

·
Registered
7 Posts
TeGinRAGE

Can you Email me and let me know what you will take for them? Will they fit the 2nd gen 91? Can you scan the cam card and send me a copy?

Robin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts