Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i tried to sell my stuff in the Cali forum, but not many takers. A lot of offers fell through. I'm currently located in Irvine, California, prefer SoCal locals. As for shipping, my roommate works at SuperGo (a bike shop) and gets discounts on shipping, so if you are interested, give me your info and i'll figure it out. shipping is extra.

Imagestation Album of all parts
this album also gives info about the parts and has multiple pics of EVERY part.
Pm me or AIM me: aznspeedracer32

94-97 parts:
Wings West Fiberglass RS rear lip (fits 94-97): 75
Gray/Blue cloth rear seats: 50
"Extreme" front bumper (fiberglass): 50 Pending
Stock 97 rear bumper (black): 50
Stock 95 GSR front strut bar: 50
Amber to Red painted taillights: 30

98-01 parts:
Wings West Urethane W-Type REAR lip (fits 98-01): 125
4-door Leather driver seat (Grey): 50
99 integra taillights: Sold

94-01 parts:
New Sparco Rails: 60
Goldline Lowering Springs: 75 Pending
VIS Invader CF hood with hood pins: 325

below are the 99 tails, above are the 94-97 sprayed.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
atomicarmy, i didn't forget about you, its just hard to coordinate a time with my roommate to measure and approximate the weight of the stuff so that he can get a quote at work for shipping.

I also updated the thread with pics, feel free to msg me if you have questions. Some prices have been adjusted as well.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
hah ok thanks man, im still interested and saving my money, im in no REAL rush but defiently want that bumper

·
Registered
404 Posts
i would like to buy the front bumper, if still available!!
i leave in los angeles, so i could pick it up if possible
email me at [email protected]

P.s i am also looking for a 2 door coupe driver side door for a 96 integra (green prefered) Please email me if someone has one for sale!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
9000rpm on Feb/24/04 said:
Are those tails in the pic 30 bucks? If not do you have pics of the others?
i put a little caption between the 2 pics, sorry kinda hard to notice. the tails above are the resprayed 97 tails, and the below pic is the 99 tails.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
hey im ready to buy that bumper anytime, just let me know on shipping whenever you get a chance

-dan

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jdmkraziestyles, i'll email you more pics right now. apparently the album is having problems... if anyone else would like to see more pics, just let me know as well.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
another thing, i don't know how long the link to my Imagestation album hasn't been working, or if its just my computer (b/c it says its forbidden to be viewd from my server) so here's some information about some of the parts:

The Lips: Black one is 94-97 fiberglassl lip (Wings West old school)
The White one is the 98+ WW lip, it looks all messed up b/c the spray paint is chipping off, but the lip is in perfect condition, only about 3 months old, and was only on the car for about 1.5-2 months.

rear seats: Bought from another Ti member a long time ago for 50 bucks, and never put them in. They are kind of dirty, thats why im asking 50.

willing to cut a small portion off of the hood if you pick up soon. Shipping is probably not worth it b/c of its size. as goes with the bumpers and lips too.

List is updated too.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
if he doesnt grab your front bumper, i can come up this sunday and pick it up with money in hand from san diego, just give me a phone number and address. pm me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts