Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i have a used BLACK VAFC2 for sale. I purchased this for $315 which was the best price i could find it for. I have all the wires for it, the wiring diagram i dont have but i can print it all out for you which is only about 17 pages for the VAFC2. I have the Apex-i stand for the VAFC2 and the Instruction Manual along with the Operation transition diagram. Everything is all cleanly assembled for you, you just have to solder the wires into your ecu. Im trying to get $280 OBO. So throw me some offers and ill see what i can do.

-Zak

·
Registered
744 Posts
fyi, I bought mine in almost mint condition with everything for $210 shipped. Just mentioning what options are out there, and I don't mean to screw itgsr96's chances of selling the VFACII.

My thing is TI is a community of Integras.. and as such, I believe that the community should try its best to help out its brethren. In other words, hook a brotha up! =P

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.