Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You never know when you just might need one. Fair condition. Make an offer. Buyer pays shipping or can pick up in the ATL area.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you thinking of the lumbar and seat height adjustment? I'll have to look at this one, but I *think* it has all of the above.

EDIT- This one is a '95, so I'm going to take your word on what it does have. I know my '99 has the features I mentioned above.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's not what it's cracked up to be. It just angles the rear of the seat, as the front is the pivot. It doesn't help my big ass fit any better.

·
Registered
8,083 Posts
Yeah, I thought it would be this great thing, and I was going to swap out some seats, but then I sat in them... and... well it was nothing special at all. It would be a waste of time to swap them out for me, so I didn't. I was hoping I could sit a little lower...

But anyhow, what color is the seat, and what design? I'd like to pick one up for cheap to actually use as a chair in my house. When I had my seat out of my car and in my house, I really liked using it as did my girlfriend, especially while playing GT3.

Also, isn't NOPI up by you? Hmm... Chris and Danielle are going up, and if you are too, maybe I could talk them into picking it up for me if I decided to get it...

Also, what do you think a reasonable offer would be?

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be at NOPI and would be more than happy to give it to them there. Let me get a picture up for you tomorrow, as I've glanced at it for only a second.

$75 sound alright? Remember, all proceeds go to "Project: Racer," which I'll post about later in the year.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a pictuire of the seat:

I couldn't find any cuts, nicks, ect. Owner was a non-smoker.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts