Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,324 Posts
Doespike on Sep/13/07 said:
Do you have the VIN or any info for the Integra Type R that this came from? I wouldn't want to buy any stolen parts.
Very good questions to ask.

OT-Prices for these things have gone through the roof, I should have held on to my extra one!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How is that a very good question...?! I bought it off a friend who probably bought it off a friend and so on. Its a gauge cluster...LOL! But if you guys wanna play CSI go for it. Just dont try and play detective on my FS thread... Thats kinda rude. I have never sold any stolen parts.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
K2sInteg98 on Sep/14/07 said:
i just want to know if its an obd1 or obd2 car's cluster.
It should be OBD2 but ill let you know that there is a Green Key indicator light on the cluster... I think that was only on the 2000-2001 models. I could be wrong though

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Edz_integra on Sep/14/07 said:
Quote: K2sInteg98 on Sep/14/07i just want to know if its an obd1 or obd2 car's cluster.

It should be OBD2 but ill let you know that there is a Green Key indicator light on the cluster... I think that was only on the 2000-2001 models. I could be wrong though
you would be correct

·
Premium Member
5,714 Posts
How does it "look" stolen to you? Stop bashing his FS thread

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
seriously. how can a gauge cluster look stolen? If I looked at you crooked would I look stolen? Thats the end of the stolen comments and lets not get this guys sale thread locked.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
lol funny, but ya if its got the key light then its off the 2000 or 2001 ITR, and NOT the 1998 spec

remember theres only three years of the USDM ITR

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
K2sInteg98 on Sep/14/07 said:
i just want to know if its an obd1 or obd2 car's cluster.
There is no such thing as an OBD1 ITR. Never was never will be.

The first USDM ITR came out in 97. The OBD1-2 switch occurred midway through '95.

The question you should be asking is, is it OBD2a or ODB2b.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.