Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking for something that’s not as fast, hoping to move up to a TL.

1995 Acura Integra
Championship White / Frost White (Planned on painting it next summer champ white and shaving the side moldings)
143,xxx Miles on Chasis
Clean Title!!

Motor
LS/Vtec Turbo (Motor has about 5000 miles added on it when I bought it from Foreign engines. This was an A Rated motor, when the guy drained the oil it was the cleanest I have ever seen in a used motor)
-B16 head, JDM B18B bottom end. (Warranty is good until September 2008)
XTD Stage 3 Clutch, gsr Flywheel
-Skunk 2 Intake Manifold
-ARP Head studs, RC550 Injectors, BDL Fuel Rail.
-Type R Valve Cover, Mugen Oil cap.
-Type R transmission with LSD, (Added LS 4th and 5th Gears)
-Arizona Race Motor Machine Mounts, Jim Fab Torque Mounts
- HKS SSQ BOV, t3/t4 turbo on 8 psi.

Suspension
-Tenzo Front strut Bar,
H brace,
-Type R Rear Strut bar
-Skunk 2 Coils, Tokico blues, BREMBO drilled and slotted rotors.
-Gold Rota Attacks Falken Ziex 512 tires (205-50-15)

Exterior
-2000 Type R Front end With OEM Lip
-2000 Bumper with Optional Sides,
-Also have Optional Side Skirts Just not installed.
-OEM Type R Spoiler
-2000 Type R tail lights
-VIS Invader Carbon Fiber hood
-6000 Kaxien H.I.D’s (These things are awesome Very blue output, great cut off) and I have an extra bulb on the side.
35% window Tint with a 5 inch Strip

Interior
-Type R Front seats
-JDM Type R Rear Seats
- Type R Arm rest
- Carbon Fiber Type R interior set
- Brand new Type R shift knob
- Panasonic Double Din Screen with navigation
- Expensive Memphis speakers with a 4 channel Orion amp, and another 2400W amp with an Orion P12 Sub.

Security
- Clifford 2 way pager with remotes,
- Kill switch, Starter Kill, Keyless Entry, Remote Start
- (2) Pain Sirens inside cabin
-Greddy Turbo Timer
- Gorilla lug nuts, and another (1)on each wheel special lock ;)

Misc
AEM o2 Wideband
-Half Core radiator,
-Optima Yellow top battery.

My car is well maintained inside and out. Oil change was done every 3,000 miles with Mobil 1 synthetic oil and Mobil 1 Oil Filter. Motor runs strong!
I know this car needs a paint job, it was planned for next summer, and shave the side moldings.
I also know that my transmission doesn’t have a VIN tag, It was purchased from gsrhb7 a very reputable H-T member :thumbup: .
In case you didn’t see above it has a 2000 Type R rear bumper with optional sides on it. Just don’t have any pictures of it yet.
Its running on a SAFE tune, ready to be tuned for power =)
Nothing is wrong with the car, I am not in a hurry to sell it but I will for the right price.
Please no Low ballers. Please don’t waste my time if not serious about it. Any questions please PM I believe I am the third owner of this car and all from adults.
Price:
8000.00 OBO
Not looking for any trades!

Now for the pictures.

Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
More images!

Car is now professionally tuned on a DYNO DYNAMICS at KaizenSpeed in Kennewick WA. At 9 pounds it made 258 WHP, and 192 TQ..

And it is also tuned safely to 14 pounds. Its going into winter storage so we left it at 9. He burnt me a chip for 12-14 for warmer seasons too. :)

It is tuned for me to have fun, not an extreme race car, so the rpms are limited to 7800. and im getting around 32 mpg in town.

·
Registered
220 Posts
would you take a 94 gsr red with alot of type r mods.. its all motor and i have a walbro 255 for it as well and a new water pump.. and as for shipping the cars.. ill pay for my car to get there and if you want your car to get here... up to you

·
Registered
205 Posts
yo you have TW in your title and No trades in the descript, just pointing that out, too bad you are sooo far away or i would pick this up in a second

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boostedgsr1987 on Nov/19/07 said:
would you take a 94 gsr red with alot of type r mods.. its all motor and i have a walbro 255 for it as well and a new water pump.. and as for shipping the cars.. ill pay for my car to get there and if you want your car to get here... up to you
Sorry i wouldnt give this up for another teggy, hehe now if you have a black on black TL or white on black TL with navigation and 6 speed ill trade + Cash haha :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.