Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was going to do a retro and decided not to. These are BRAND NEW still in the Honda parts box and are meant for a 2005 TSX. I purchased these from a dealer online like... a year and a half ago for 300 shipped. I know I won't get what I paid for them, but am hoping to get something back. I am moving soon and am trying to significantly cut down the amount of **** I bring with me... not to mention the $ would help. Send your offers this way!

Edit: looking to get $200 shipped

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to wait until my sister comes home so I can use her camera. I don't have my own digital, just the video camera and I don't have a memory stick for it, so it won't take still shots right now. I will post some up as soon as I can.

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I updated the original post. I know you can get these for like 170 shipped on ebay, so none of those comments. These are brand new and still in the Honda parts box. If you guys are going to comment on the price, don't bother. Keep in mind I am also taking reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
7,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just the projectors.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Twinpnoy84 on Sep/19/07 said:
pics?

Quote: chickwithastick on Sep/16/07 I will have to wait until my sister comes home so I can use her camera. I don't have my own digital, just the video camera and I don't have a memory stick for it, so it won't take still shots right now. I will post some up as soon as I can.
To answer Twinpnoy84 question!!

GL w/ sale Trish!! I would pick theses up but I'm tight on $ now too, I think it's an teg owner thing!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.