Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
very interested in the timing belt and water pump i have to talk to my mechanic who's doing my ls/vtec next week and see if he ordered these parts yet otherwise i will take them ill let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fodoGSR: I should just post pics of everything in the first post. Give me a few mins and i will. I can do $40 plus shipping for the fenderliner and gauge bezel as long as you pay for shipping.

integratypr05: let me know. those parts are actually not in storage, they're in my garage collecting dust. just trying to free up some space.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Are you sure about the size of that sway bar? I thought the stock GS-R sway bar was 14mm...

If it is, in fact, a 19mm sway bar that you are selling, then I'm interested.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've got someone that wants to take a look at it, probably this Wednesday. Shipping on a trans is usually $100-$125.

Road trip? haha.

If it doesnt get sold on Wednesday, I'll shoot you a PM and we'll figure it out.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kestrel200: I can do $35 shipped for both. If you're still interested, paypal address is [email protected]

vtek9: would rather sell all 4 together. there is currently someone pending for all 4.

shore96teg: basically, at idle, there was very slight metal to metal rubbing noise. as the RPM's rose, the noise got louder and louder. If you disengaged the trans with teh car running by pressing the clutch pedal, the noise would go away. After throwing in an R trans, the noise was gone. the bearing on the countershaft closest to the clutch is a needle bearing, and i have a feeling its that bearing thats making noise. let me know if you're interested. I do have someone local looking at it on wednesday or thursday.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.