Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, wassup. My friend is trying to sell this stuff locally, but I figure i'll post up here and help him move some of this. He is selling interior parts from his integra. Parts are tan in color and out of a 95 teg. Cloth material.

- Dash with wiring, cluster bezel, all vents
- Door panels WITH switches, door handle cup and interior lock
- Center console with cupholder and ashtray
- Armrest
- Glove compartment
- Left/Right Kickpanels
- Plastic part that is right above the knees, covers the fuses
- Passenger side airbag
- Rear seats
- OEM carpet with bottom door sill lining
- Integra floor mats

I don't know why, but he also has all the rubber door linings for a 4dr teg. Black in color, perfect if yours is old and cracking. He also has that plastic part in 4 dr tegs, on the interior in between both doors, where the seatbelt comes out of.

He said to just make an offer and he'll let you have it...but offers must be reasonable!! Buyer pays shipping. Also, anything that comes in pairs (ie. door panels) must be bought in pairs. Post back with a reasonable offer and i'll let him know. If I take awhile to respond, just be patient because after I check this, I'll have to get in touch with him. He never goes online so i'm just gonna keep him updated. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
374 Posts
would he be willing to sell me his Rear Defroster button? The clip on mine busted when I was removing mine and now it won't stay in, so I have to flip it upside down. It's real ghetto right now.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OEM sideskirts...like just the regular ones? Not the Acura underbody kit that everyone is trying to pick up right? If it's just the regular ones...you might be in luck. He is planning on getting either WW sides or the Acura sides that were discontinued. They are painted white though. I'll let him know you are interested though.

Chopstix...just pm with reasonable offer. That part has the shift boot attached to it right...center console? I just cut and pasted his list so I just wanna double check the info to make sure it's correct.

FYI...located in HI.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
did you get my PM?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry gotgsr96...it's out of a 2 dr.

Everybody else who PM'ed me...check your boxes. I think I got everybody.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I have sent you a payment 3~4 days ago through Paypal, But have not hear a single word from you, please reply my pm or email, because I'm getting worried about my money now.!!!! thanks.

You have promised me to send me the item via fedex with tracking, please let me know if the item is shippied, if not, let me know when they will be shipped.

Thanks...just a worried buyer....

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi. Well, Paypal only sent me an email this morning that the money was received. Check your PM, i sent you a message...and you don't gotta worry, i'm not out to rip anybody off, especially for that amount. =)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts