Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate a WW RS painted lip on my car, I never even fitted this lip. I ordered it a very long time ago, and didnt feel like waiting for it, so I bought a different one.

·
Registered
354 Posts
carbon fiber dosnt dent and its prolly not gonna brake its what IRL cars are made of it one of the strongest material/weight ratios you can find thats why it is used so much in racing. the entire C5R Corvette body is carbon fiber

·
Registered
359 Posts
SouLcHiLd1719 on Aug/31/02 said:
aren't u afraid that the lip will shatter/break/dent very easily since its made out of carbon fiber?
you're thinking of fiberglass

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
hey buddy read the guidlines:
Bumping Threads
Keep it fair to all members and do not needlessly "bump" or "ttt" a topic you started. Chances are very good that if someone knew the answer or wanted to by something, that they most definitely would post a reply...
check up on your site guidelines here and also if you do this once more it will most likely be lock by a moderator or administrator.

·
Registered
229 Posts
i would have bought it, but i'm not gonna bid on that sh*t... too many stunnas will jack the price up.... i know it's not worth much...it's a knockoff...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FlyinHighImport, thanks for pointing that out. Now I know

toolowintegra, obviously its a custom made one to LOOK like the spoon one. Because they DoNT make the spoon one for the USDM front. If you try to order one from anywhere, it will cost you an arm and a leg. I dont know howmuch the auction will go for. But I figure that gives everyone a fair chance to get the lip. I honestly don't care aslong as I comeout even with the deal.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Last day of the auction, going pretty cheap.

Also, anyone knows if the 2DR and 4DR front bumpers are teh same ?

cause someone asked if it would fit a 4dr 94-97?

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Not sure, about the 94-97

But just wanted to say, I got the same lip afew days ago. It is a very nice looking lip, high quality, great craftmanship.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts