Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: All genuine Spoon Sports products. New in box. All prices include shipping.

Radiator Cap : The radiator cap functions to increase the pressure inside the radiator; accordingly, even when the temperature of the coolant water exceeds 100°C, boiling can be avoided and increased cooling performance may be achieved.
$30 shipped

Thermostat : In contrast to the 88°C start temperature of the normal-configuration thermostat, Spoon's thermostat commences opening at 65°C and is fully opened at 70°C, thus improving cooling performance.
$60 shipped

Thermoswitch : When the temperature of the coolant water reaches 98°C, the normal configuration's thermo switch initiates cooling by turning on the radiator's electric fan. This action reduces the temperature to 80°C, thus improving the radiator's cooling efficiency.
$60 shipped

I'll do a package deal for all of them for $130 ($20 savings). Paypal preferred, but I'll take a money order if necessary. Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I personally had a spoon rad. cap before and after about a month, the logo on the cap just popped off. Would you warrant your product if anybody bought from you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.