Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a Spoon N1 Axle-back exhaust. I recently sold my integra and put the stock exhaust back on it before I sold it, so I have no use for this anymore. I bought this nearly 2 years ago, and had it on my car for about 6,000 miles. It bolted on the stock b-pipe perfectly and sounded awesome. Asking $250 + shipping, which may be up to $50-60 due to the size of the box and depending on your location. Send me a PM or email me at [email protected] if you're interested. I can also take some more pics if needed.

---------------SOLD---------------

Closeup of JDM welds :D

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
real deal or replica? If its real show the spoon etching or emblem.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was kinda joking when I said JDM welds, I just wanted to show a closeup of the welds. There is nothing on the pipe that has any Spoon ID on it, I believe they have only recently started putting a plate on the back of the canister.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Epsicon_Inferno on Sep/14/07 said:
I was kinda joking when I said JDM welds, I just wanted to show a closeup of the welds. There is nothing on the pipe that has any Spoon ID on it, I believe they have only recently started putting a plate on the back of the canister.
heh heh
welds always wanted them done JDM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.