Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife wanted a 4 door car and we ended up buying one, so we're now selling our Integra.

It's a silver w/black cloth interior, 2000 LS Hatchback. PS, PB, PDL, PW, Sliding moonroof, AC, tilt, cruise, AM/FM/CD, spoiler (low profile GSR style). 62100k miles, Asking $10,300

Additional:

Has sylvania silverstars (whoopee...) and still have regular halogens for it, changed oil every 3k-4k, replaced all plugs with factory recommended ones at 50k, rims have wheel locks (still have lug nuts), have haynes/chiltons (forget which) manual for it.

Defects:

Hit a crow on the freeway with the passenger front bumper. The paint has started flaking a bit, but it the bumper itself wasn't damaged.

quarter-sized gouge in the front center of bumper where some idiot backed into it.

Gauge cluster plastic cover looks as though the previous owner oversprayed armorall or something on it.

Paint on spoiler is bubbling a little, the guy who painted it didn't keep things very clean.

I've been meaning to repair all of these defects, but didn't know I would be selling it so soon.

I will hopefully have pictures up soon, please email or PM me with questions ([email protected]). Car is located in Anaheim, CA.

I love this car and hate to sell it, but my wife is "planning for the future" and talked me into purchasing a 4 door. We now have 3 vehicles and I must get rid of one, and my other is an old classic I've had since 1994.Hopefully someone will give my 'teg a GOOD home.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took some pics of it today. Some of them didn't turn out, and they were of the wheel locks, manuals/pamphlets, and the chilton's manual.

If anybody's interested in more pictures or specific pictures. Please don't hesitate to email me. I can answer questions as well.

Oh, and also, I purchased this car as a certified used vehicle from South Coast Acura.

Pics: http://www.westcoastforums.com/~malibu72/integra/index.php

1 - 2 of 2 Posts