Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Complete set of Skunk2 coliover sleves with Tokico Illuminas shocks. In full working order and have ~25k on them. Reatil on these units list for ~$350 for the sleves and ~$150 for the shocks. Spring rates are listed as 500lb front and 400lb rear, which is close to double factory specs. Skunk2's web site says it's possible to get a maximum of 3" drop.

Asking $300 + shipping (heavy units, so shipping my be between $25~$40)

·
Registered
711 Posts
How much to ship to Toronto Canada? postal code-L1V-3X5

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's going to cost about $65US for shipping and that's at a conservative guess of the items weight at 40lb. It could be more, after packing and insurance/tracer.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Did you get it now? Anyway, How much will shipping be to zip 32907 ( central florida ). Let me know. Also, have any pics of the illuminas?

·
Registered
382 Posts
Tim Sullivan on Sep/15/02 said:
the skunk2 coilover sleeves are only 250 on modacar, and that's beand new.
Complete set of Skunk2 coliover sleves with Tokico Illuminas shocks
$300 is really good price considering shocks are INCLUDED.

If you don't think it is a fair price, don't say anthing please. If person A wants to sell product B for C let them.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll hopefully have the units off the car by the end of the week, so I'll post up a full picture for those that asked.

one could buy new coilover sleves at Modacar for $250, but I dare you to find a set of aftermarket shocks for $50. I don't think my asking price is unreasonable for what one would be getting.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I wasn't saying the price was unfair for the whole package, i was just pointing out the error in your information. If I had enough money, I'd be interested in taking this off your hands.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts