Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3 bolt cam gears,never had a problem with them. picked up about 20whp with the cams,but will differ set up to set up. and valvetrain upgrade is recommended but not needed i believe.

Also,id trade straight up for some ITR cams with camgears

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
with the pro series 1 cams, it is a must to upgrade the valvetrain. You would have to upgrade to the skunk pro valvesprings, or at least some kind of aftermarket valvesprings. the pro 1 cams are in between stage 2 and stage 3's.

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
How much for just the cams?

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IntegraX97 on Sep/16/07 said:
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY, Im out 250 bucks. He wont return my pm's or send me my parts back to me. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

Actually,i DID send you the money via paypal,and paypal Reversed the funds AND HELD them b/c YOUR account was limited b/c they were checking into something of your account.

So please,tell me i didnt send you money thru paypal,i have proof of everything

i mean c'mon,im not going to turn this thread into a "super punch out" kind of thread,but if you want,we can make a thread for that,and ill show everyone here on TI that i DID sned you your money,dont get mad at me they reversed and held the funds bc YOUR account is under review thru paypal for fraud. Dont try to make me look like the bad guy b/c i sent you the money,but paypal held it bc your under review.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.